[OSList] How do we define LURKER?

jf.dauba via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 11 09:09:27 PST 2014

Since i met most  of you in london two years ago i'm a  permanent lurker on this site. It means that i am  close to ost philosophy and  its developpment. You're my spring  filling  progressively  ost principales and perspectives in m'y practise. Thank you
Jean francois annecy france

Envoyé depuis le Samsung Galaxy Note III via le réseau SFR

My working definition for leadership, in any field, is practice made visible. Maybe visible is useful in place of active.

Yes, this suggests a distinction between lurkers and leaders, but it also allows for the definition of leader and our leadership ranks here to expand.

I have been very visible here in the past but less so in recent years. Reading most everything, but not so visible.

I think every single posting leads some us somewhere, even if those places aren't so obvious.

Enjoying seeing so many familiar names mixed in with new ones.

Michael