[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison!

Anisha Susanna via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 2 22:50:38 PST 2014

Dear Harrison,

Every time I open space with the potted history of OST and where possible
the story of your two-martini idea (or was that three martinis?),  I am
filled with a sense of deep gratitude that I've had the privilege of
meeting you in person and interacting with your ideas through this list.

Thank you for all the you do, and may experimenting with 80ishness be as
inventive and joyful as everything else you've done thus far.  Happy
Birthday!

Warm salaams,

Susanna (from Malaysia)

Susanna George
*Consultant . Trainer . Facilitator*

Skype: anishasusanna
Tel: 6012-3723234

*Strengthening Team Processes Through Critical Conversations*

*Rather than try to change people...change the conditions under which
people meet - Marvin Weisbord & Sandra Janoff*