[OSList] A 24/7 Hotline for OS

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Fri Aug 22 10:21:47 PDT 2014

I think it is an awesome idea Lucas and you can count me in!

I have been hankering for a 24/7 Online Open Space for a while : )

Personally I am fine with you using the term "hotline"  - perhaps there is
a way to integrate the efforts? We just want to make sure not to confuse
folks.

Also, I think it would be cool to allow people to connect in groups 24/7 as
well if that was their preference, or if they were open to more than 1
person connecting - is that possible and/or within the scope of your
vision?

I look forward to seeing this evolve!

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942