[OSList] Open Agile Adoption experience report

Rosa Zubizarreta rosa at diapraxis.com
Tue Aug 5 20:18:35 PDT 2014

Yes, great story, Daniel!

One of the ways that my experiences with OST have profoundly influenced me,
is in making very apparent, the futility and sheer madness of attempting to
"get everyone to agree" to anything...

One place where I often find people still deluded into thinking that it's
"how many" that matters,
is in some old-style social change circles… it's amazing how much energy
can be freed up, when people
are willing to reconsider the assumption of needing to come up with "a
single action" that everyone will subscribe to…
and instead begin to open to the possibility of having a multiplicity of
actions emerge.

The old idea of "strength in numbers" can be a hard one for people to let
go of.. and yet there can be so much more power in small committed groups
of people following their own inspiration… especially when there is
reasonable communication among them.