[OSList] Open Agile Adoption experience report

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 15:01:33 PDT 2014

Wonderful story, and marvelous lesson: It is never about "how many" - but
always about "Who cares, and how much." Those who care ALWAYS make the
difference. I think. Have fun!

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go to: