[OSList] "Parallel" Open Space at XP2014 Rome?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:24:11 PDT 2014

Dear Gray,
your note wound up in my spam folder, it did not reach me as notes to
our LISTSERVE usually do.
It did show up in the ARCHIVES but without the body of the note (this
was the case also for a couple of mails from spark in this same string).
Perhaps our keeper can bring light into this.

I have been spared the experience of facilitating an os event parallel
to other types of gatherings. My assumption is that sponsors simply knew
better than to ask me, having heard of my tender ego!

In any case, I would have probably said: Have a look at page 35.

Have a great day
mmp