[OSList] Creative NJ

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Apr 10 08:34:54 PDT 2014

Pam - Good show! And just for the record, my experience, and I think that of
most others has been that the greater the passion/conflict the better and
deeper the experience. Of course it can get a little nervous making, and
there is a natural tendency to try and control the situation. BUT Don't do
it. It (control) doesn't work, and more to the point the people will be able
to handle it all just fine. So just remember to take a lot of deep breaths.
As for past experiences, everybody has their favorites - mine was 50
Palestinians and Israelis. These were not "peace-niks." On the contrary most
were operational military types. Very intense. Massive passion and conflict
with lots of loud voices, and waving arms. AND - when we got to the closing
circle, people were literally hugging and kissing each other. Blew my mind.
And all we did was just what we always do. Sit in a circle, create a
bulletin board, open a market place, and go to work. Works every time.
Enjoy!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org