[OSList] (was) Open Space in schools - now: OST boundaries? constraints?

h.schmid h.schmid at sde-schmid.at
Mon Sep 30 05:24:58 PDT 2013

Dear Lisa

I completely share your view concerning this subject!

The laws and principals make up the fundamental right of human
selforganization and aren´t restricting in any way.

Even though the word law implicits a kind of restriction i have to point
out that if u read it carefully you should come to the conclusion that
this law is here to protect the right of human selforganization.

I only have to be part of a Roundtable as long as i feel/like to.

The principals represent nothing more than the freedom to accept an
invitation to meet with others to talk about a certain topic.

horst

stegmayergasse 23
     1120 wien
      austria