[OSList] Dan Mezick - Keynote Speaker at Scrum Alliance Paris

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sun Sep 29 22:57:17 PDT 2013

I believe that people in the Agile/IT world (and people in general) tend
to "medicate" their pains/worries/etc with processes. tools. frameworks.
certifications. etc.

I have some writing on this. It appears here:
http://scrum.jeffsutherland.com/2011/12/medication.html

Dan

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.