[OSList] Distributing Harrison's The Practice of Peace

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Tue Sep 24 16:12:35 PDT 2013

The Open Space Institute in the US has been gifted boxes of Harrison Owen's The Practice of Peace books, and we would like to distribute these books FREE, but do need you to pay  the cost of shipping and handling.  The minimum order is one box which contains 34 books.  More details and how to order a box (or boxes) can be found at:

http://osius.org/content/practice-peace-books

Please order a box or more for distribution to colleagues and clients, friends and family!  The world is in need of some more Open Space and peace, and we can only store the books until the end of the year.

On behalf of the OSI-US Board, thank you,
Linda Stevenson