[OSList] Dan Mezick - Keynote Speaker at Scrum Alliance Paris

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Sep 24 08:59:05 PDT 2013

Dear Suzanne,

Thanks for the account! I just downloaded the Spirit PDF. I thought I
had read it already - but it's different than the book "The Power of
Spirit". I've only read a few pages - powerful! I prefer paper - so I
also found a signed copy on Amazon.

Thank you so much for understanding the power of what these (sometimes
annoying and anti-social) propeller heads, nerds, and geeks have been up
to - and how much the really good ones have been seeing that it's all
really a *PEOPLE* issue.

And now - someone like Dan - get's that it's even more - a *SPIRIT*
issue! What Harrison has been trying to say for decades.

I invite and encourage more folks to sign up for Dan's Agile primer on
October 14. This stuff only started in the software world. Yes, the
roots go back to Toyota, W. Edwards Deming, and probably Adam and
prehistoric shamans if you swim up that river far enough! But it's going
everywhere - and it's going to need (our) SPIRIT.

Thank you, Suzanne, for facilitating several awesome conversations in
the Agile/Scrum/Lean world - like Scrum Beyond Software, Agile Day NYC,
a morning Open Jam mini Open Space at Agile 2010 - and more I wasn't
able to attend. Thank you thank you for being a wonderful supporter of
helping these two communities benefit from each other!

     Blessings!
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato