[OSList] Open Space Economics? Be Prepared to be Surprised!

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Sep 26 13:03:52 PDT 2013

I share your concerns, Jeff, but found this piece to be mostly not about
politics.  And where he comments on current views and policy, I was less
bothered by what he was saying than by my tendency to agree in many cases.
But mostly this is interesting and useful totally separate from his
politics, I think.

--
Michael Herman
MichaelHerman.com