[OSList] Open Space Economics? Be Prepared to be Surprised!

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:46:08 PDT 2013

thanks Michael!

It's unfortunate that I have a lingering dislike for Mr. Gilder, who was
famous for awhile around 1981 when the Reagan administration rolled out its
economic agenda, and his work was considered one of its intellectual
pillars.

Twas a long time ago, and no doubt the man remains a hard thinker and clear
writer, perhaps with more heart than I experienced back then.

With that caveat, I'll dig into this when I have a chance. Thanks for
sharing.

Jeff
San Francisco