[OSList] Touting one of our own!

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Mon Sep 9 10:43:30 PDT 2013

Thank you, Suzanne, for posting my article to this list.  I have been striving to bring together these two passions of mine -- journalism and engaging with emergence in social systems through practices like Open Space Technology.  You broke through another aspect of my keeping separate identities that really aren't as separate as I treat them!

Artur and Christine -- delighted to know my work has been useful to you.

FYI…I realize that I haven't been nearly as active as I want on this list.  When all is said and done, it is still my home base.  What I have learned through this community that has given me the courage to act knowing that I have the benefit of such wisdom whenever I am in need.

with gratitude,
Peggy

__________________________________
Peggy Holman
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.org
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
Read What do we need from journalism? http://www.journalismthatmatters.net/what_do_we_need_from_journalism