[OSList] prework but no convergence

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 10:43:38 PDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I am currently working with a consultant who has sold to his client a one
day OST for 100 managers, without convergence.
He also sold one day with 3x8 people, representative of the group. His idea
was to interview them in order to have them talk at the beginning of the
OST. I suggested we change that into 1 day or half day with those  24
people working together (and of course I'll manage so that nobody talks at
opening, except launching from the boss)

Context is recent regionalization of this administration (early spring),
they want to
hear what people on the field have to say and collect ideas. I am not
familiar with this administration yet, but I can guess it's painful, no
money, not enough staff, lot of stress, regionalization bringing lots of
pressure etc..

What would you do with these people, knowing that noone from top management
will be there that day, in the spirit of prework ?

Christine