[OSList] The OST Game

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 08:37:27 PDT 2013

Adriana and all you others looking for a space to reflect on whatever
the question might be, consider coming to Utrecht, or better yet: you
need to come to Utrecht. Its a full blown three day os, no frills
attached, exactly for the issues people bring along, no matter how clear
they are on them...I have seen people go to the center, look at the
sheets of paper, pick one up, stand up in front of the group, dont say a
word, go to the bulletin board, post it AND have a crowd of people
showing up at their session! (One of my friends has a slight variation
on this, he just puts a "?" on the sheet, also draws a crowd). So I know
I am never alone with my question.
I am thinking of this question: How do I excert control and what for? or
What does control do to me? ... I know I am not alone in this, look at
poor Ms Merkel being controlled by people listening in on what she talks
about on her mobile, for some of the stuff she would probably be
blacklisted and be surprised one day that nobody will hire her.

Right, lets meet in Utrecht or any other place (there are some Basques
meeting at the same time in Basque country somewhere within Spain),

cheers
mmp