[OSList] The OST Game

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Sat Oct 26 07:34:44 PDT 2013

Reading your conversation made me think that a very good OS theme would be
about how  new relationships start, for friends and other types because so
many people are  using a lot of time looking for some "goal" or "tarjet" in
this sites where you ara suposed to find your "soulmate" ...a lot of time
is wasted socialy i Think!
And there is a need for a space to meet that's for shure.
But it would be so nice to have an OS where we could reflect together about
this kind of issues about control, surprise, willing to provoque a specific
reaction on the other person.
But it is not clear in my mind how the question could be framed but I feel
there is a need for a space where people having this issues could talk and
reflect about this topics. And see also that they are not alone in this.
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268
www.diazberrio.com