[OSList] Open Space at a school on Tuesday

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:28:47 PDT 2013

Congratulations, Jamie!  It sounds like a fine event and a good one to
build on in your work.

I am interested in your P.S. topic.  My first thought is how wonderful it
would be, at some point. for students who have learned and prepared to
facilitate an OST for a larger group in the student body, around a topic
that matters to them.

Cheers,
Chris