[OSList] bOSONOS _ 3rd European Open Space Learning Exchange_ Utrecht

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 03:45:22 PDT 2013

Hi Michael, Frank, Gerardo,...!

How are you all?

Just a short note to let you know that Nov 21+22+23 we are inviting to the
first bOSONOS (Basque Open Space on Open Space).

We are a local group of open spacenicks working on it since July,... We
expect many Basque colleagues, and some from Portugal. Spain, France
maybe,...

Find attached the draft in English, we'll be soon sending another version
to the list, too,...

Let see how one event can help the other,...

A big hug!

Eleder