[OSList] The OST Game

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Mon Oct 21 15:23:09 PDT 2013

Yes, and not every goal seeker is a control freak. Some of us are quite
the opposite.

Consider the man who loves a certain woman, and waits for the current
trend of her interest in him to change. He is goal seeking without
controlling.

Likewise, trend-following market traders do not attempt to create,
control or make trends. They simply identify & ride them, while seeking
wealth.

In both cases, there is goal-seeking without a controlling spirit.

Dan

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.

(203) 915 7248 (cell)