[OSList] Original Harrison Owen paper on "Organization Transformation"?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 09:50:27 PDT 2013

Thanks for the link, Harold. Very interesting. It seams to me that much that is said there is still valid today. Maybe OT people were expecting changes in a direction that was not exactly the one that has been followed by the corporate word in this last 30 years. I wonder what others will say about us 30 years from now...

The suggestions they made at Wikipedia are helpful, but will imply a lot of rewriting - by an English native...

Artur