[OSList] Original Harrison Owen paper on "Organization Transformation"?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 03:39:03 PDT 2013

Harold: The idea of correcting the OST entry in the Wikipedia is very valuable.

But, in what concerns the initial part with issues (In the early 1980s[when?], Harrison Owen wrote a paper on what he called "organization transformation". He presented this paper at a traditional management conference[which?]. It was well enough received that a number of people[who?] urged Owen to organize a conference to specifically address the issues and opportunities he identified in his paper.) as there was not such paper, but only a presentation, can't this be explained on the "talk page" and propose that the all sentence be supressed?

Harrison: Even if you are not sure if you said that at the time, it is still correct and I am sure that you wrote it now :-)

So can I quote this:

«I don’t know what Organization Transformation is, but I suspect that it may be the successor to Organization Development, appropriate to life in a transforming world.»?

Regards

Artur?