[OSList] Original Harrison Owen paper on "Organization Transformation"?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Oct 13 08:57:02 PDT 2013

OK - got a clue. I did make a presentation at a regional gathering of the
ODN in the early 80's. Actually David Belle Isle and I did it jointly. The
title of our presentation was "Myth and Ritual as the Ground for
Organization Transformation." There never really was a paper, just some
notes, and we just talked. I vaguely recall the last remarks - which I made
- "I don't know what Organization Transformation is, but I suspect that it
may be the successor to Organization Development, appropriate to life in a
transforming world." Or something.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: