[OSList] bOSONOS _ 3rd European Open Space Learning Exchange_ Utrecht

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 05:10:40 PDT 2013

Dear Eleder,
great news! Wonderful! Congratulations!

I excite myself hearing of your regional event and it immediately came
to my mind that we had a bosonos (berlin open space on open space) in
Berlin in June 2003..3 days, 48 os-workers attending, 30 from Berlin the
rest from all over Germany.
One of the visions we had at the event for Berlin was "200 os-events
with 15 000 participants"... well, if you look here (a thing we created
at the bosonos originally just for Berlin and going worldwide in 2006))
> www.openspaceworldscape.org

click on the + button three times to zoom to Berlin and click on Berlin
a small window pops up with the note "At this location are 200 events
found"... in reality its twice or three times as many...os-workers are
usually just too busy to deposit events in this data base...

No doubt, you and the crowd we are expecting in Utrecht will have a
grand time.

Just the fact that you are having an event in your region and that there
is a European event in Utrecht (and who knows what other stuff is going
on) at the same time will fertilize each other... I dont know exactly
how, but trust the Force of Selforganisaion to take care of it!!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp