[OSList] WOSonOS - future hosts? Wisdom to share...

Spark Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Fri May 10 02:16:03 PDT 2013

I can recall the OSONOS by the sea covened by ho and friends with deeply
ingrained memories of all loving friends!!!^^

Although arrived late for there were more than one Portland in U.S.A., I
knew I finally arrived at the home of my soul immediately.

Thank you Harrison and all my friends of everyday open space!

I miss you all,

Viva WOSONOS for entire humanities in Florida!!!^^

Much Love,

Spark
2013. 5. 10. 오전 6:51에 "Lisa Heft" <lisaheft at openingspace.net>님이 작성: