[OSList] WOSonOS - future hosts? Wisdom to share...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu May 9 14:51:28 PDT 2013

Yes, that's what I referred to in my message, Harrison - that you rent
a church hall and get some muffins and say 'join me' - and that people
can do it that way as well.
And it's fabulous indeed.

For me, there's zero 'agony of organization' - I enjoy doing all the
little things I can think of to help people join us. In fact, I help
the Host Teams every year.

(That's different, of course, than when I facilitate Open Space - I
don't do things for people or get 'helpy'.)

For me, these sorts of tasks of invitation and inclusion preceding an
in-person gathering are fun and joyful work. And my 2008 team really
enjoyed it as well. No agony involved. Just different styles, right?

And whatever our styles, all bringing together a marvelous community...

And I love how you share unexpected surprise funds with the Access
Queen project.

And I love how you call me Lisa Love...

A bit hug and see you in Florida,
Lisa