[OSList] Fwd: FINAL DETAILS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 03:06:06 PDT 2013

To our OS colleagues and friends,

I am sending this message from Marilyn on our Host Team to everyone on the
OS list in case some who have not registered yet who are planning to come
had not seen it and also for others who may, at the last minute, decide to
jump in their car to join us. And then, perhaps there are others who may be
thinking of hosting a WOSonOS next year or in future years who want to see
those last week and day communications that go out to our global and local
participants.

Just to let you know that we were inspired by London, by Chile before that
and by so many who have hosted in the past -- by their communications and
their planning and we want to pay it forward as much as we can in the
spirit of sharing and welcome.

Counting the days for our guests to arrive.

Suzanne and