[OSList] The OSLIST Biannual Restricted Form Poetry Contest: last call - closes at midnight May 24

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri May 24 09:26:04 PDT 2013

Hello, dear colleagues -
The OSLIST Poetry Contest closes at midnight May 24 (today) - midnight
meaning wherever you are in the world...
Still time for a few poems to float into my in-box (send directly to lisaheft at openingspace.net
) - and stay tuned for some lovely poetry for you to all to enjoy and
think about, in just a few days...

If you have not seen previous emails about this, read the excerpt
below...
Lisa