[OSList] The Reunions have begun

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:35:53 PDT 2013

Yes we were talking about YOU!  All our amazing OS colleagues, some of whom
we met in Open Space at a WOSonOS or other places, people we read on the
OSlist and many who have become such close friends.  We were marveling at
those who will soon be here from Germany, China, Finland, Denmark, Serbia,
Mexico, Columbia, Australia, Taiwan, Haiti, Africa, Canada and the US.

Yes, Lisa Heft is the first arrival at WOSonOS Florida. If your ears were
burning, it's that we were reminiscing and sharing pre-Open Space stories
over a few glasses of wine. Made it into the wee hours; how delicious and
wonderful!

Only 2 days to go before her wonderful training.  And like the best teacher
you've ever had in school, such joy listening to Lisa excitedly waiting to
meet everyone in person. If Open Space is a gift, sharing it with others
who want to learn on the "ins and outs" is indeed precious.

Suzanne
--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group