[OSList] research paper on Governance Project in Haiti

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Wed Mar 27 01:47:00 PDT 2013

Good morning friends on OS List,

Many of you expressed interest in the governance contract that Haiti Partners received from Habitat For Humanity. We were contracted to help  members of a village of 300 homes that Habitat For Humanity built with victims of the earthquake to develop a governance plan, homeowners' association and democratic practices.

We modified our Circles of Change program to accomplish this. Open Space Technology is an important component in our Circles of Change training program.

Here's link to a downloadable research paper about Habitat For Humanity Santo Village and the process of creating a governance plan:
http://haitipartners.org/wp-content/uploads/Engle-Warnick_Bornstein_Lizarralde_UAA.pdf

With gratitude for being a part of this community... and gratitude for the words of encouragement regarding our work in Haiti,

John

View the color of democracy at Children's Academy
John Engle
Mobile: 202-236-6532 and 011.509.3136.6495US Office:  772.539.8521