[OSList] Small group OS

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:48:11 PDT 2013

Dear Harrison,
actually, I often have felt the way you describe, why dont they just
send out an invitation to everyone!
I never made it a condition for taking on the job.
However, I have made it a condition to have both a contact meeting
(mostly to have the sponsor look at the prerequisites for an OST) and a
Planning Meeting.
If they agree and actually take those two steps (sometimes it ends with
the contact meeting, because they feel the prerequisites are not in
place), the result has always been to send out invitations to more than
originally intended or to everyone in their system and often folks they
never had had on their screen before.
What I like about this approach is that its them making the decisions
and their passion and responsibility.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp