[OSList] Small group OS

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jun 11 08:40:24 PDT 2013

I should added that the article is by Hugh Huntington and starts ( I think)
on page 81. And for anybody else who cares, you might check out
www.openspaceworld.com in the "books" section where you will find PDF
versions of other out of print - but hopefully not out of date - books. They
are all free for the taking.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: