[OSList] Small group OS

yaari pannwitz yaari at bg5.de
Tue Jun 11 08:49:33 PDT 2013

hi paul,

i experienced a few open spaces with a rather unusual small number of participants. from my point of view it works quite well, thus it can get fairly rough and intense and beautifully exhaustive for everyone involved.
alongside i noticed that one as facilitator is far more present and being focused by the pax (compared with facilitating larger groups). i always remind myself to be aware of this effect in advance.

enjoy

yaari

Am 11.06.2013 um 14:10 schrieb Paul Nunesdea:

> List,
>
> Apologies if this is a recurrent question... Would opening space at management team level (9 persons) would work? The issue is a burning 'new company structure' eventually facing a downsize. I have experienced to host larger groups OS but wonder how it would be also useful in a smaller group context.
>
> My question is twofold:
> - would a OS session of 9 persons would work in terms of marketplace dynamics, would the sessions be too small?
> - If that works well, then I wonder if extending results to the remainder of the company not in the OS meeting would be effective?
>
> Your experience would be much valued!
>
> Best
> Paul
>
> From my iPad