[OSList] Highly Controversial Group

Cecilia Soriano csoriano2508 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 26 19:23:10 PDT 2013

THANK YOU!  Christine, James, Harrison, Lisa!
That great honor to receive your words, your thoughts, your time, your support, your wisdom!
That's really what I was looking for

Thanks for re-connect me with the valuable...

All value to be heard...
I wish to create conditions on Thursday to make everyone feel heard...

I take a deep breath and have faith

GRACIAS con profunda emoción!
Cecilia