[OSList] Need help locating YouTube videos of Open Space

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:13:06 PST 2013

Hi Barbara and others :

Here is a collection of videos we have been making through InCommons at the Bush Foundation in Minnesota.  These capture the basic teachings and introductions to methods and ideas we aqre exploring in the Art of Hosting, and were designed specifically to give people a sense of how and why these methods and ideas are useful.

http://vimeo.com/album/2099685

Please enjoy and share if they are helpful.

Chris