[OSList] Need help locating YouTube videos of Open Space

Amanda Fenton amsfenton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:49:30 PST 2013

Hi Barbara,

I recently came across this video - not sure if it has the angle of
organizations that you are looking for but it may be of use.

http://vimeo.com/19196749

Cheers,
Amanda

--
Amanda Fenton
helping groups seeking a better future by hosting a different way of

*I've seen that there is no more powerful way to initiate significant
change than to convene a conversation. ~ Margaret Wheatley*