[OSList] may I ask you a quick favor?

Martin Boroson marty at becomingme.com
Fri Jan 11 06:27:13 PST 2013

Dear OpenSpacers:

I am writing to ask you for a quick favor ...

Over the past several years, I have been helping organizations

bring greater mindfulness to work, sometimes through Open Space

(when they're ready) but primarily through my training sessions in

One-Moment Meditation <http://www.onemomentmeditation.com/>  for stress
relief, resilience, and leadership

development.

Well, the Wisdom 2.0 Conference was created by some thought leaders

at Google and Twitter to explore ideas like this ... and I have been
selected

as a finalist to give a workshop at their next conference.

Now a public vote will decide which five of the finalists get to deliver a

workshop.

So my request is ...

Will you vote for me?   :)

The deadline for this is Sunday ... but it would be extra helpful if you
would

vote today.

This just requires two quick clicks:

      1. Go to this Facebook page:

           http://www.facebook.com/wisdom2conference/app_197602066931325

      2. Look for my blurb, "How to Meditate in a Moment," and then, to
vote, click on
           the little white box. (If you'd also click "Share," that would be
even more help.)

I believe that there are so many people who could benefit profoundly from
learning how to

"take a moment" at work. And I am convinced that this presentation will
spread the word in

a really significant way.

Thank you so much for your help.

Warmly,