[OSList] may I ask you a quick favor?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:44:31 PST 2013

Dear Marty,
found your blurb, watched and listend, liked it, clicked on it and then
it told me to "log in"... what a scam, I thunk, not with me!

Then I did look at > http://www.onemomentmeditation.com/
and refreshed myself, grand.

Hope you make it up there anyhow
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 11.01.2013 15:27, Martin Boroson wrote:
> Dear OpenSpacers:
>
> I am writing to ask you for a quick favor ...
>
> Over the past several years, I have been helping organizations
>
> bring greater mindfulness to work, sometimes through Open Space
>
> (when they’re ready) but primarily through my training sessions in
>
> One-Moment Meditation <http://www.onemomentmeditation.com/> for stress
> relief, resilience, and leadership
>
> development.
>
> Well, the Wisdom 2.0 Conference was created by some thought leaders
>
> at Google and Twitter to explore ideas like this ... and I have been
> selected
>
> as a finalist to give a workshop at their next conference.
>
> Now a /public vote/ will decide which five of the finalists get to
> deliver a
>
> workshop.
>
> So my request is ...
>
> /Will you vote for me?/   :)
>
> The deadline for this is Sunday ... but it would be extra helpful if you
> would
>
> vote today.
>
> This just requires two quick clicks:
>
>        1. Go to this Facebook page:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/wisdom2conference/app_197602066931325
>
>        2. Look for my blurb, "How to Meditate in a Moment," and then, to
> vote, click on
>             the little white box. (If you'd also click "Share," that
> would be even more help.)
>
> I believe that there are so many people who could benefit profoundly
> from learning how to
>
> "take a moment" at work. And I am convinced that this presentation will
> spread the word in
>
> a really significant way.
>
> Thank you so much for your help.
>
> Warmly,
>
> Marty Boroson

> *Martin Boroson
> OMM Training, LLC*
> +1 347 627 0455
>
> Website www.onemomentmeditation.com
>
> LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinboroson
>
> Twitter @MartinBoroson <http://www.twitter.com/martinboroson>
>
> /Sign up for the One-Moment Meditation newsletter: //http://bit.ly/w7OYoJ/

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 399 resident Open
Space Workers in 70 countries working in a total of 142 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org