[OSList] a fresh look at the meeting "agenda"

sharonq sharonq at pdesigns.com
Thu Feb 21 06:22:03 PST 2013

Thanks for sharing this - sounds like a good way to help a group move a step
further on the shared leadership spectrum - and I can see that once they have
done this that introducing Open Space to tackle bigger issues could be easier as
they would already be familiar with self organizing agendas.

warmly, Sharon