[OSList] Official Invitation to WOSonOS 2013 - May 16-19, 2013 - St. Petersburg Florida

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:41:11 PST 2013

Suzanne, it seems that you are enjoying the adventure.

Very beautiful and simple webpage, it seems, I just took a quick look and I
love it !

It just prompted to my head (who knows why?) *"Shiny happy people"*. I love
the song, and as usually, I didn´t know the lyrics,...I just picked them,
just in case it can inspire you all just a bit more!
*Shiny happy people*

Shiny happy people laughing
Meet me in the crowd
People people