[OSList] Sorry lucy - I had to unsubscribe you

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Feb 13 11:39:39 PST 2013

Dear OSList,

So sorry for the multiple automated reply spam. And thank you Peggy
Holman for calling me about it!

There's no way I can think of to prevent such replies, and replies to
replies, and replies to replies to replies - from filling up the list
without unsubscribing lucy at pocketarts.org.

If you know Lucy - please send her my apologies when she gets back. I'll
send her a note as well separately - but it may get lost in all the
automated replies she has in her inbox.

As warning - if you plan on setting up an automated responder - see if
you can find a way to keep it from responding to the oslist first.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming :-)

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>