[OSList] FW: Sous-titrage en français de la vidéo "Dancing with Shiva

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Mon Dec 9 17:23:50 PST 2013

I learned about, and am happy to learn, that there is an event called
Scrum-Day this coming Tuesday 12/11 in France, which will open with the
French-subtitle video from HO, and after that an Open Space on Scrum
will ensue. I do believe it could catch fire, and turn into an OSonOS...

Here's the notice, see related link : /en Français/
===========
Thank you Dan :-)
Amazing, we will use it to organize the next Scrum Day this week :
Openspace pour co-création du ScrumDay 2014
<http://www.meetup.com/frenchsug/events/151471382/> !
Xavier
===========

Thanks for that RT Suzanne!