[OSList] FW: Sous-titrage en français de la vidéo "Dancing with Shiva

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 15:53:06 PST 2013

Sent a congratulatory note to Phillippe. Re-tweeted Dan Mezick's tweet.

 It reads wonderfully!   In French,  the language of Love!   It just flows!

How wonderful it will be to see this appearing in all the languages.

We should keep a list.

A smile to all!

Suzanne

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

> By all rights Philippe should have posted this. But being impulsive, I
> just not could wait. Also to be considered is that I really like his French
> version better than mine. But then again, I can’t speak French. Anyhow, I
> think this will be the first of several in multiple languages. I don’t
> pretend this is great wisdom, but it is the best I can do for the moment,
> and those moments do grow shorter. Anyhow, use it where you can, hide it
> where you must, and don’t forget there is more coming, so I am told.
>

> Harrison

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group