[OSList] FW: Sous-titrage en français de la vidéo "Dancing with Shiva

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Dec 9 13:59:22 PST 2013

By all rights Philippe should have posted this. But being impulsive, I just
not could wait. Also to be considered is that I really like his French
version better than mine. But then again, I can’t speak French. Anyhow, I
think this will be the first of several in multiple languages. I don’t
pretend this is great wisdom, but it is the best I can do for the moment,
and those moments do grow shorter. Anyhow, use it where you can, hide it
where you must, and don’t forget there is more coming, so I am told.

Harrison