[OSList] small things

Michael Wood michael.wood at uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 5 17:32:19 PST 2013

Hi Tania, Great to hear you are having fun with Open Space Tania and welcome to the OSLIST. As Harrison has observed many times, self organisation delivers not only high performance but 'high play' and I am sensing some of the 'playfulness' of Open Space in your story of small beginnings.
Best wishes, Michael Wood