[OSList] Small things

Rev Tania Eichler teichler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 3 14:20:01 PST 2013

Hello OS waveriders.

Well, just to share; thank you Michael Wood for introducing me to the whole
world of OS.  The following has been way cool:

1.       Parish Council opened to self engaging systems and they engaged
alright!!  The passion and responsibility was in the room and we engaged
together to make meaning of what we are to do and be for God's mission. The
only thing on the Agenda was the financial summary to keep us accountable to
our Diocese - the rest of the agenda came from the floor - literally!!

2.       Advent Study group has been wrestling together with scripture to
make meaning as we apply the OS principles - no one is in control, there is
no power plays- we are all comfortably being disturbed out of complacency

3.       These tools through OS technology have been sooooo empowering to
all leaders

4.       Every circle I host has meaning

5.       I have been applying these principles to my life and the need to
feel in control is not there any more - I feel freer!! Yay!

Early days yet, but this whole process has changed by life.

Thanks again.

The Rev'd Tania Eichler

Christmas season blessings coming from this little elf!!

St Catherine's Anglican Community

ANGLICAN PARISH OF CENTENARY SUBURBS

Macfarlane Street, MIDDLE PARK

AREA DEAN - Brisbane South West

LOVE, HOPE & making a DIFFERENCE

Office:  33764052

Mobile: 0401690127

Email:  <mailto:teichler at bigpond.net.au> teichler at bigpond.net.au

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~stcaths/

check out our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/StCathsAngliBNE?ref=br_tf

cid:image003.png at 01CEF0C6.9F8D9510

                                          Chair:CENTENARY RECOVERY GROUP

If you are not the intended recipient please do not read, save, forward,
disclose, or copy the contents of this email. If this email has been sent to
you in error, please delete this email immediately from your system. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not
necessarily the views of the Anglican Diocese of Brisbane.