[OSList] How to present OST?

Hege Steinsland steinslandhege at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:48:23 PST 2013

Hello out there.
I´M in an " sales - period" trying to get meetings with leaders telling them about Open Space.
I don't find it easy.

Should I make a power point presentation showing examples?
Should I just tell about my experience so far, and the effect.

Open space is not at all well known in my part of Norway, and I find it challenging to tell about it in a tempting way, that do OST right.

Any experiences?
Any examples of themes you have done Open space on i Municipalities?

Love the opportunity to ask for the wisdom out there where you are :-

Thanks from

Hege