[OSList] OS hotline invite - Tuesday Dec 10, 12pm EST!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 09:35:00 PST 2013

Thank you Tricia and Karen for your reminders and special thanks to MoJo
Tricia for handling the Skype. Your website is beautiful!

The Holiday season is just around the corner! Good things happening in the
World of Open Space and hopefully for all of us.  I am sending a Clarion
Call to all to see if we could not have many joining today!   Feel a
vibrant need to hear your voices and to share virtual hugs.

If you are not able and you get this note, maybe you can send a short
salutatory note. I think this is Doug's last official meeting which breaks
my heart but we totally understand- but maybe I got the dates wrong and
he'll be with us longer :-)

Warm wishes,
Suzanne

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Tricia Chirumbole <
tricia at investorswithoutborders.net> wrote:

> Good day all!
>
> You are warmly invited to participate in an OS hotline skype, *Tuesday
> December 10 - 12pm EST.*
>
> *NOTE: This may be a second notice for some. My apologies. My first
> message, sent from a different address, doesn't seem to be coming through
> to me, so I am resubmitting. *
>
> Please come with whatever is up for you at the moment and remember,
> friends are most welcome! The calls are always dynamic, emergent, and
> inspiring!
>
> *To participate:*
>
>    1. *Sign up here*: http://bit.ly/1gk1sr4
>
>    2. Accept *skype invite from osi-us *skype account (if it's your first
>    time)
>    3. If you want to join in after we've started - *skype us  at osi-us*
>
> I look forward to sharing with you tomorrow!
>

> Tricia Chirumbole
> US: +1-571-232-0942
> Skype: tricia.chirumbole

Suzanne Daigle