[OSList] How to present OST?

Eiwor Backelund eiwor at gatewayc.com
Wed Dec 4 03:02:25 PST 2013

Hi Hege, in Sweden OST has become quite well known lately and I have often
worked with it in governmental and municipality organizations, political
parties etc. I think the most important thing to tell your assumed clients,
is not what it is but what results they can get from it.

Let me know more about what you are after and I will see what examples I
might have.
Eiwor