[OSList] Open Agile Adoption, Part 2

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Mon Aug 19 10:47:49 PDT 2013

Dan: Hello.
Congratulations for becoming a grand father! That is very exiting!
I have to read slowly all this information because I find it very
interesting. So I will be saying more latter at the moment I just
don't remember were will be held this Agile activity september the
24th, because I remember you talked about one in Quebec but I don,t
remenber when it was going to be...may be this information can be
ussefull to other people here.
Thank you!

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268